Ten killed, 17 injured in China factory blast
Beijing: At least ten persons were killed
and seventeen others injured in an explosion at a steel plant in northeast China`s Liaoning province.
Three persons were also reported to be missing.
The accident took place yesterday at a steel-casting
workshop in the city of Anshan, according to a statement
issued by the publicity department of the provincial committee
of the Communist Party of China.
While rescue work to search the missing workers was on,
cause of the blast was not clear.
The injured were receiving treatment in hospital, state
run Xinhua news agency quoted the statement as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state