Ten killed, 17 injured in China factory blast
Beijing: At least ten persons were killed
and seventeen others injured in an explosion at a steel plant in northeast China`s Liaoning province.
Three persons were also reported to be missing.
The accident took place yesterday at a steel-casting
workshop in the city of Anshan, according to a statement
issued by the publicity department of the provincial committee
of the Communist Party of China.
While rescue work to search the missing workers was on,
cause of the blast was not clear.
The injured were receiving treatment in hospital, state
run Xinhua news agency quoted the statement as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought