Ten killed, 17 injured in China factory blast
Beijing: At least ten persons were killed
and seventeen others injured in an explosion at a steel plant in northeast China`s Liaoning province.
Three persons were also reported to be missing.
The accident took place yesterday at a steel-casting
workshop in the city of Anshan, according to a statement
issued by the publicity department of the provincial committee
of the Communist Party of China.
While rescue work to search the missing workers was on,
cause of the blast was not clear.
The injured were receiving treatment in hospital, state
run Xinhua news agency quoted the statement as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video