Ten killed in Iraq blasts
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when two car bombs went off in and near Basra city of Iraq Sunday, a police source said.
In one of the attacks, a booby-trapped car blew up at a marketplace in Garnat-Ali area, some 20 km north of Basra, killing 10 people and wounding 12 others, Xinhua reported quoting a source.
A second car bomb detonated in a parking area of the city, some 550 km from Baghdad, wounding three people, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested