Ten killed in Iraq blasts
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when two car bombs went off in and near Basra city of Iraq Sunday, a police source said.
In one of the attacks, a booby-trapped car blew up at a marketplace in Garnat-Ali area, some 20 km north of Basra, killing 10 people and wounding 12 others, Xinhua reported quoting a source.
A second car bomb detonated in a parking area of the city, some 550 km from Baghdad, wounding three people, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical