Ten killed in Iraq blasts
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when two car bombs went off in and near Basra city of Iraq Sunday, a police source said.
In one of the attacks, a booby-trapped car blew up at a marketplace in Garnat-Ali area, some 20 km north of Basra, killing 10 people and wounding 12 others, Xinhua reported quoting a source.
A second car bomb detonated in a parking area of the city, some 550 km from Baghdad, wounding three people, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack