Ten killed in Iraq blasts
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when two car bombs went off in and near Basra city of Iraq Sunday, a police source said.
In one of the attacks, a booby-trapped car blew up at a marketplace in Garnat-Ali area, some 20 km north of Basra, killing 10 people and wounding 12 others, Xinhua reported quoting a source.
A second car bomb detonated in a parking area of the city, some 550 km from Baghdad, wounding three people, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees