Ten killed in Iraq blasts
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when two car bombs went off in and near Basra city of Iraq Sunday, a police source said.
In one of the attacks, a booby-trapped car blew up at a marketplace in Garnat-Ali area, some 20 km north of Basra, killing 10 people and wounding 12 others, Xinhua reported quoting a source.
A second car bomb detonated in a parking area of the city, some 550 km from Baghdad, wounding three people, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities