Ten killed in Myanmar bomb blast
Yangon: At least 10 people, including two women, were confirmed dead and 23 as injured in a bomb blast that occurred in Myanmar`s northern Kachin state Sunday night, a news agency reported.
The blast occurred in a house in the Kachin`s state capital Myitgyina and caused fire in other two neighbouring houses where orphans lived, official sources said.
The wounded individuals were shifted to a nearby hospital. They were stated to be in serious condition.
Last Saturday, another bomb blast had hit Myitgyina but it caused no casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog