Ten killed in Myanmar bomb blast
Yangon: At least 10 people, including two women, were confirmed dead and 23 as injured in a bomb blast that occurred in Myanmar`s northern Kachin state Sunday night, a news agency reported.
The blast occurred in a house in the Kachin`s state capital Myitgyina and caused fire in other two neighbouring houses where orphans lived, official sources said.
The wounded individuals were shifted to a nearby hospital. They were stated to be in serious condition.
Last Saturday, another bomb blast had hit Myitgyina but it caused no casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rio Olympics should be moved or postponed due to Zika, suggest experts
- Mehbooba Mufti hints no separate colonies for Kashmiri Pandits in J&K
- Bihar board Intermediate Result 2016 declared: Check BSEB 12th Result result at www.biharboard.ac.in, www.biharboard.bih.nic.in
- Chidambaram wonders if Modi govt 'deserves' RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan
- Iran`s supreme leader Khamenei warns of Western 'schemes' as new MPs meet