Ten killed in Myanmar bomb blast
Yangon: At least 10 people, including two women, were confirmed dead and 23 as injured in a bomb blast that occurred in Myanmar`s northern Kachin state Sunday night, a news agency reported.
The blast occurred in a house in the Kachin`s state capital Myitgyina and caused fire in other two neighbouring houses where orphans lived, official sources said.
The wounded individuals were shifted to a nearby hospital. They were stated to be in serious condition.
Last Saturday, another bomb blast had hit Myitgyina but it caused no casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi