Ten killed in Myanmar bomb blast
Yangon: At least 10 people, including two women, were confirmed dead and 23 as injured in a bomb blast that occurred in Myanmar`s northern Kachin state Sunday night, a news agency reported.
The blast occurred in a house in the Kachin`s state capital Myitgyina and caused fire in other two neighbouring houses where orphans lived, official sources said.
The wounded individuals were shifted to a nearby hospital. They were stated to be in serious condition.
Last Saturday, another bomb blast had hit Myitgyina but it caused no casualty.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India