Thai building collapse kills 7, hurts 20
Bangkok: At least seven people, including an infant, were killed and 20 others injured today after a six-storey building under construction collapsed on the outskirts of Bangkok.
The incident occurred in north of Bangkok neighbouring Pathum Thani province.
About 50 workers were working at the site when the structure collapsed, the Bangkok Post reported.
According to emergency workers at least 20 workers were trapped under the rubble. The dead included a mother and her infant baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?