Thai building collapse kills 7, hurts 20
Bangkok: At least seven people, including an infant, were killed and 20 others injured today after a six-storey building under construction collapsed on the outskirts of Bangkok.
The incident occurred in north of Bangkok neighbouring Pathum Thani province.
About 50 workers were working at the site when the structure collapsed, the Bangkok Post reported.
According to emergency workers at least 20 workers were trapped under the rubble. The dead included a mother and her infant baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says