Thai building collapse kills 7, hurts 20
Bangkok: At least seven people, including an infant, were killed and 20 others injured today after a six-storey building under construction collapsed on the outskirts of Bangkok.
The incident occurred in north of Bangkok neighbouring Pathum Thani province.
About 50 workers were working at the site when the structure collapsed, the Bangkok Post reported.
According to emergency workers at least 20 workers were trapped under the rubble. The dead included a mother and her infant baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city