Thai PM hospitalised over food poisoning
Bangkok: Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was admitted to hospital Tuesday morning due to diarrhoea caused by food poisoning, the government said.
Yingluck is in Rama 9 hospital in downtown Bangkok, an official told reporters.
The regular cabinet meeting on the day was chaired in her absence by Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit, focusing on the current flood situation, the government said in a news release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report