Thai PM hospitalised over food poisoning
Bangkok: Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was admitted to hospital Tuesday morning due to diarrhoea caused by food poisoning, the government said.
Yingluck is in Rama 9 hospital in downtown Bangkok, an official told reporters.
The regular cabinet meeting on the day was chaired in her absence by Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit, focusing on the current flood situation, the government said in a news release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note