Thai PM hospitalised over food poisoning
Bangkok: Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was admitted to hospital Tuesday morning due to diarrhoea caused by food poisoning, the government said.
Yingluck is in Rama 9 hospital in downtown Bangkok, an official told reporters.
The regular cabinet meeting on the day was chaired in her absence by Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit, focusing on the current flood situation, the government said in a news release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda