The Italian PM and ‘women parcels’
London: Silvio Berlusconi’s women were referred to in code as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to the Prime Minister, it has emerged.
New evidence emerged from the 20,000 pages of prosecution evidence of how a ‘harem’ of women were recruited for Berlusconi`s so-called ‘bunga bunga’ sex parties, reports The Telegraph.
Telephone conversations intercepted by investigators revealed that women were described as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to Berlusconi and other clients.
The chief recruiter of the women was allegedly Dario ``Lele`` Mora, 55, a celebrity talent scout and a friend of the Prime Minister, who is one of three of his associates being investigated for procuring prostitutes.
He has denied acting as ‘a pimp’ for the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price