The Italian PM and ‘women parcels’
London: Silvio Berlusconi’s women were referred to in code as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to the Prime Minister, it has emerged.
New evidence emerged from the 20,000 pages of prosecution evidence of how a ‘harem’ of women were recruited for Berlusconi`s so-called ‘bunga bunga’ sex parties, reports The Telegraph.
Telephone conversations intercepted by investigators revealed that women were described as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to Berlusconi and other clients.
The chief recruiter of the women was allegedly Dario ``Lele`` Mora, 55, a celebrity talent scout and a friend of the Prime Minister, who is one of three of his associates being investigated for procuring prostitutes.
He has denied acting as ‘a pimp’ for the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact