The Italian PM and ‘women parcels’
London: Silvio Berlusconi’s women were referred to in code as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to the Prime Minister, it has emerged.
New evidence emerged from the 20,000 pages of prosecution evidence of how a ‘harem’ of women were recruited for Berlusconi`s so-called ‘bunga bunga’ sex parties, reports The Telegraph.
Telephone conversations intercepted by investigators revealed that women were described as ‘parcels’ to be ‘delivered’ to Berlusconi and other clients.
The chief recruiter of the women was allegedly Dario ``Lele`` Mora, 55, a celebrity talent scout and a friend of the Prime Minister, who is one of three of his associates being investigated for procuring prostitutes.
He has denied acting as ‘a pimp’ for the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!