Thief steals over $900,000 from Moscow bank
Moscow: A thief has stolen 30 million rubles (around $940,000) from a bank in Moscow, police said. The suspect on Saturday entered a branch of Sberbank, the Russian state retail bank, deactivated the alarm system and left the building some 10 minutes later with a huge bag of money, video recordings showed.
The robber also took the keys from the bank`s safe, police said.
Investigators believe a bank employee was the suspect`s accomplice, who duplicated the keys and told him how to deactivate the alarm system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon