Thief steals over $900,000 from Moscow bank
Moscow: A thief has stolen 30 million rubles (around $940,000) from a bank in Moscow, police said. The suspect on Saturday entered a branch of Sberbank, the Russian state retail bank, deactivated the alarm system and left the building some 10 minutes later with a huge bag of money, video recordings showed.
The robber also took the keys from the bank`s safe, police said.
Investigators believe a bank employee was the suspect`s accomplice, who duplicated the keys and told him how to deactivate the alarm system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days