Thief steals over $900,000 from Moscow bank
Moscow: A thief has stolen 30 million rubles (around $940,000) from a bank in Moscow, police said. The suspect on Saturday entered a branch of Sberbank, the Russian state retail bank, deactivated the alarm system and left the building some 10 minutes later with a huge bag of money, video recordings showed.
The robber also took the keys from the bank`s safe, police said.
Investigators believe a bank employee was the suspect`s accomplice, who duplicated the keys and told him how to deactivate the alarm system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch