Thieves break into, ransack Hindu temple in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: A Hindu temple in Malaysia was broken into on Friday, with thieves carting away gemstones and gold worth nearly Rs 10 lakh.
Police in Penang state said they received a call from the caretaker of Arulmigu Sri Mahamariamman temple in George Town after he discovered the place of worship was ransacked this morning.
Officials said an initial investigation showed the burglars had entered the temple by prising open its metal gates.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist