Third Bangkok bomber fled to Malaysia: Thai police
Bangkok: Police in Thailand say the third Iranian suspect involved in a series of blasts in Bangkok has escaped into Malaysia.
Immigration police chief Lt Gen Wiboon Bangthamai identified the third suspect as Zedhaghat Zadech Masoud.
Wiboon said on Wednesday that Masoud boarded a flight from Bangkok`s international airport on Tuesday night and arrived in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur.
He says Masoud is still believed to be in Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray