‘Thirsty’ Obama can’t get enough of wine during Israeli visit!
Washington: President Barack Obama delivered a well-received speech to the people of Israel and finished the second day of his trip with a State Dinner at the home of Israeli President Shimon Peres on Thursday night.
Obama said that since he was getting pretty good at Hebrew, he would propose a toast—even though his wine was taken away.
According to Politico, Obama also asked for another glass of wine.
His toast, delivered in Hebrew, was translated as ‘until you’re 120 years old’. It ended with ‘L’Chaim’, to life.
After taking a sip, he said that the wine was good, adding that the photograph should be deleted as people would think that he was having too much fun in Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal