Thirteen killed in Taiwan bus crash
Taipei: At least 13 people were killed and 10 others injured after a tourist bus plunged into a ravine in Taiwan`s Hsinchu county Sunday afternoon, Xinhua reported.
The accident occurred after the bus, with a driver and 22 tourists from New Taipei City aboard, veered off the road and fell into a ravine in a mountainous area.
The injured, most of them in their 50s or 60s, were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Deepika Padukone enters 'world`s highest-paid actresses' list
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding