Thirteen killed in Taiwan bus crash
Taipei: At least 13 people were killed and 10 others injured after a tourist bus plunged into a ravine in Taiwan`s Hsinchu county Sunday afternoon, Xinhua reported.
The accident occurred after the bus, with a driver and 22 tourists from New Taipei City aboard, veered off the road and fell into a ravine in a mountainous area.
The injured, most of them in their 50s or 60s, were rushed to a nearby hospital.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Chopper scam: Willing to come to India and face probe, says AgustaWestland middleman Christian James Michel
- Pro-Afzal event at JNU: Kanhaiya Kumar, others begin indefinite strike against punishment
- Meghalaya CM's wife, Sangma's son file nomination papers for Tura Lok Sabha bypoll
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks