Thirteen killed in Taiwan bus crash
Taipei: At least 13 people were killed and 10 others injured after a tourist bus plunged into a ravine in Taiwan`s Hsinchu county Sunday afternoon, Xinhua reported.
The accident occurred after the bus, with a driver and 22 tourists from New Taipei City aboard, veered off the road and fell into a ravine in a mountainous area.
The injured, most of them in their 50s or 60s, were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer