Thirteen killed in Taiwan bus crash
Taipei: At least 13 people were killed and 10 others injured after a tourist bus plunged into a ravine in Taiwan`s Hsinchu county Sunday afternoon, Xinhua reported.
The accident occurred after the bus, with a driver and 22 tourists from New Taipei City aboard, veered off the road and fell into a ravine in a mountainous area.
The injured, most of them in their 50s or 60s, were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- In Pakistan's interest to take action against terrorists: Pentagon
- REVEALED: 'Be progressive, not obstructionist' - Here's why Supreme Court slammed Arvind Kejriwal government
- Prakash Javadekar rewrites history! Watch video to know what he said about Netaji, Nehru and Patel
- Amit Shah inaugurates BJP state core group workshop
- Ind-Ra upticks GDP forecast to 7.8%; growth on but not speedy