Three Afghan soldiers killed in bomb attacks
Kabul: Three Afghan soldiers were killed in two bomb attacks, the country`s defence ministry said Monday.
"Two army soldiers were martyred in Improvised Explosive Device attack in Dilaram district of western Farah province. One soldier died in a similar attack in Qara Bagh district of eastern Ghazni province," Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying in a statement.
Over 57,000 NATO-led foreign troops are currently deployed in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster