Three bombs defused in Russia`s North Caucasus
Moscow: Bomb disposal experts defused three bombs with a combined capacity of 11 kg of TNT in Russia`s North Caucasus republic of Kabardino-Balkaria Monday, security officials said.
Investigators found the bombs in a half-built hotel owned by one of two suspected terrorists killed in a shootout with police in the region`s Elbrus region earlier Monday.
"During an inspection of the premises we found three improvised explosive devices with total capacity of 11 kg of TNT, which were planned to be used to organise sabotage and terrorist attacks at socially important facilities in the region," security officials said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai