Three bombs explode in southern Thailand, injuring 27
Songkhla: Three bombs have exploded in southern Thailand, injuring more than two dozen people in what appears to be an attack by Islamic insurgents.
Songkhla`s provincial governor told state-run NBT television that 27 people were hurt, four seriously, in today`s bombings.
Police said a car bomb outside a hotel in Songkhla caused the most damage. They said two other bombs concealed on motorcycles exploded outside two police stations.
More than 5,000 people have been killed in predominantly Buddhist Thailand`s three Muslim-dominated southernmost provinces since an Islamic insurgency erupted in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das