Three dead, 16 injured in Nigerian suicide attacks
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 16 others injured in two suicide bombings Monday in northern Nigeria`s Kano state, officials said.
In the first incident, a female suicide bomber attacked a petrol station in the morning, killing at least three people and injuring more than 10 others, a police officer told Xinhua.
In the second bombing, another female suicide bomber carried out an explosion at a trade fair complex in Kano, injuring six people, Xinhua quoted a security source as saying.
Some other residents were also injured in the attack.
This was the fourth bombing attack in Kano in five days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred