Three dead, 16 injured in Nigerian suicide attacks
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 16 others injured in two suicide bombings Monday in northern Nigeria`s Kano state, officials said.
In the first incident, a female suicide bomber attacked a petrol station in the morning, killing at least three people and injuring more than 10 others, a police officer told Xinhua.
In the second bombing, another female suicide bomber carried out an explosion at a trade fair complex in Kano, injuring six people, Xinhua quoted a security source as saying.
Some other residents were also injured in the attack.
This was the fourth bombing attack in Kano in five days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery