Three dead, 16 injured in Nigerian suicide attacks
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 16 others injured in two suicide bombings Monday in northern Nigeria`s Kano state, officials said.
In the first incident, a female suicide bomber attacked a petrol station in the morning, killing at least three people and injuring more than 10 others, a police officer told Xinhua.
In the second bombing, another female suicide bomber carried out an explosion at a trade fair complex in Kano, injuring six people, Xinhua quoted a security source as saying.
Some other residents were also injured in the attack.
This was the fourth bombing attack in Kano in five days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!