Three dead in China as tanker crashes into house
Beijing: At least three people died and two were injured when a tanker truck rammed into a residential building and caught fire in China`s Henan province Thursday.
The accident occurred around 8.50 pm on a section of the national highway in Nanyang city, Xinhua quoted an official statement as saying.
The tanker, loaded with liquefied gas, collided with a truck while trying to pass the vehicle. It then veered off the road and crashed into a roadside building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details