Three dead in China as tanker crashes into house
Beijing: At least three people died and two were injured when a tanker truck rammed into a residential building and caught fire in China`s Henan province Thursday.
The accident occurred around 8.50 pm on a section of the national highway in Nanyang city, Xinhua quoted an official statement as saying.
The tanker, loaded with liquefied gas, collided with a truck while trying to pass the vehicle. It then veered off the road and crashed into a roadside building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble