Three dead in Germany rains
Berlin: At least three people died and 20 others were injured as violent rainstorms ravaged parts of Germany from Friday night till Saturday morning, Xinhua reported.
A nine-year-old girl was killed by lightning at Heidenau near the southeastern city of Dresden, when she was trying to seek shelter from a thunderstorm.
In the north of Dresden, a tree fell on a car and badly injured a 23-year-old man who sitting inside. The man died shortly afterwards.
A 47-year-old woman cyclist was killed when a tree hit her as she rode through a forest road near Luneburg city in Lower Saxony region of western Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites