Three freeze to death inside refrigerator in Sudan
Khartoum: Three people in Port Sudan city froze to death in a refrigerating facility which charged $2 per hour for sitting inside it.
A few local businessmen have set up big refrigerators as "cool-down facility" for the Sudanese people who are seeking shelter from the heat. They charge five Sudanese (about $2) pounds per hour for people who want to sit inside it, media reports said.
Medical officials in Port Sudan said at least 13 people have suffered from heatstroke during the week. August is the hottest month of the year in Sudan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!