Three killed in blast at Spanish Army base
Madrid: Spain`s Defence Ministry says three soldiers have died and two others have been injured in an explosion at an Army bomb disposal unit in southern Spain.
The blast occurred on Monday at the Alvarez de Sotomayor base in the southern town of Viator.
A Defence Ministry statement said the cause of the blast was not immediately known.
The three killed men were non-commissioned officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler