Three killed in blast inside mosque in Pakistan
Peshawar: At least three persons were killed and eight others injured today in a blast inside a mosque in in this northwestern city of Pakistan, police said.
The incident occurred near Pardah Bagh (women park) in the jurisdiction of Faqirabad Police station.
The security forces and rescue teams rushed to the area and shifted the injured to Lady Reading Hospital.
The death toll could rise as some of the injured were reportedly in critical condition.
Eye-witnesses said a suicide bomber blew himself up in the mosque. However, police has not yet confirmed it.
According to reports, firing was also reported after the blast at Pardabagh, which is famous for wedding ceremonies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog