Three killed in fireworks factory explosion in China
Beijing: Three people have been killed and 45 others injured in an explosion caused by lightning at a fireworks factory in China.
The explosion was triggered at the plant in east China`s Jiangxi Province yesterday after lightning hit the factory, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Six of the injured are in a critical condition.
More than 300 employees were working at the Jinshan fireworks plant in Linchuan district in Fuzhou City at the time of the explosion, the city government said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split