Three killed in fireworks factory explosion in China
Beijing: Three people have been killed and 45 others injured in an explosion caused by lightning at a fireworks factory in China.
The explosion was triggered at the plant in east China`s Jiangxi Province yesterday after lightning hit the factory, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Six of the injured are in a critical condition.
More than 300 employees were working at the Jinshan fireworks plant in Linchuan district in Fuzhou City at the time of the explosion, the city government said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details