Three killed in Iraq bombing
Baghdad: Three members of a policeman`s family in Iraq were killed Sunday in a bomb attack on their house near Baghdad while in another incident a police officer escaped death in a car bomb attack in the city, according to Iraq`s interior ministry.
In the first incident, unidentified gunmen planted bombs at a policeman`s house in the town of Mussayab, some 60 km from Baghdad, and blew it off around noon, killing the policeman`s father, mother and sister, a source told Xinhua.
In a separate incident, a sticky bomb attached to a car of a police officer was detonated while he was driving in Baghdad`s Doura district, the source added. He survived despite being wounded, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends