Three killed in Moscow building gas blast
Moscow: Three people were killed and four others injured in a gas explosion and fire in a high-rise building in Moscow, the emergencies services said Saturday.
Three apartments were damaged following a gas explosion in an apartment on the building`s sixth floor Friday evening. The blast caused fire, and the blaze was extinguished early Saturday.
A total of 120 emergencies ministry officers and 17 units of special machinery were working on the site.
The residents of the building in Shirokaya Street were evacuated and temporarily accommodated in a nearby school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference