Three killed in Moscow building gas blast
Moscow: Three people were killed and four others injured in a gas explosion and fire in a high-rise building in Moscow, the emergencies services said Saturday.
Three apartments were damaged following a gas explosion in an apartment on the building`s sixth floor Friday evening. The blast caused fire, and the blaze was extinguished early Saturday.
A total of 120 emergencies ministry officers and 17 units of special machinery were working on the site.
The residents of the building in Shirokaya Street were evacuated and temporarily accommodated in a nearby school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy