Three killed in Moscow building gas blast
Moscow: Three people were killed and four others injured in a gas explosion and fire in a high-rise building in Moscow, the emergencies services said Saturday.
Three apartments were damaged following a gas explosion in an apartment on the building`s sixth floor Friday evening. The blast caused fire, and the blaze was extinguished early Saturday.
A total of 120 emergencies ministry officers and 17 units of special machinery were working on the site.
The residents of the building in Shirokaya Street were evacuated and temporarily accommodated in a nearby school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test