Three killed in Nigeria church suicide bombing
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 22 injured in a suicide bombing at a Catholic church in Nigeria, officials said.
The explosion rocked the St. John`s parish in Wunti area of northern Bauchi state during the Sunday morning mass, Xinhua reported.
Rescue officials at the scene of the incident said the three corpses included that of the suicide bomber, a female adult and a child.
Officials said the toll may increase.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
In a previous attack on a church in June, 12 people were killed when a suicide bomber from the Boko Haram group blew himself up in the northern city of Bauchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises