Three killed in Nigeria church suicide bombing
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 22 injured in a suicide bombing at a Catholic church in Nigeria, officials said.
The explosion rocked the St. John`s parish in Wunti area of northern Bauchi state during the Sunday morning mass, Xinhua reported.
Rescue officials at the scene of the incident said the three corpses included that of the suicide bomber, a female adult and a child.
Officials said the toll may increase.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
In a previous attack on a church in June, 12 people were killed when a suicide bomber from the Boko Haram group blew himself up in the northern city of Bauchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump