Three killed in Nigeria church suicide bombing
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 22 injured in a suicide bombing at a Catholic church in Nigeria, officials said.
The explosion rocked the St. John`s parish in Wunti area of northern Bauchi state during the Sunday morning mass, Xinhua reported.
Rescue officials at the scene of the incident said the three corpses included that of the suicide bomber, a female adult and a child.
Officials said the toll may increase.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
In a previous attack on a church in June, 12 people were killed when a suicide bomber from the Boko Haram group blew himself up in the northern city of Bauchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre