Three killed in Nigeria church suicide bombing
Abuja: At least three people were killed and 22 injured in a suicide bombing at a Catholic church in Nigeria, officials said.
The explosion rocked the St. John`s parish in Wunti area of northern Bauchi state during the Sunday morning mass, Xinhua reported.
Rescue officials at the scene of the incident said the three corpses included that of the suicide bomber, a female adult and a child.
Officials said the toll may increase.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
In a previous attack on a church in June, 12 people were killed when a suicide bomber from the Boko Haram group blew himself up in the northern city of Bauchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you