Three NATO soldiers die in Afghan explosion
Kabul: Three NATO soldiers were killed along with their canine Friday in an explosion in Afghanistan, the coalition forces said.
"Three International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members and one ISAF canine died following an improvised explosive device attack in southern Afghanistan today," the NATO-led ISAF was quoted as saying in a statement without giving either victims` nationalities or more details about the incident following the ISAF policy.
Over 51,000-strong NATO-led foreign troops, over 33,000 of them Americans, are currently being deployed in Afghanistan. Casualties of Friday`s blast brought the number of foreign soldiers killed in Afghanistan to 44 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!