Three NATO soldiers die in Afghan explosion
Kabul: Three NATO soldiers were killed along with their canine Friday in an explosion in Afghanistan, the coalition forces said.
"Three International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members and one ISAF canine died following an improvised explosive device attack in southern Afghanistan today," the NATO-led ISAF was quoted as saying in a statement without giving either victims` nationalities or more details about the incident following the ISAF policy.
Over 51,000-strong NATO-led foreign troops, over 33,000 of them Americans, are currently being deployed in Afghanistan. Casualties of Friday`s blast brought the number of foreign soldiers killed in Afghanistan to 44 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon