Three NATO soldiers die in Afghan explosion
Kabul: Three NATO soldiers were killed along with their canine Friday in an explosion in Afghanistan, the coalition forces said.
"Three International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members and one ISAF canine died following an improvised explosive device attack in southern Afghanistan today," the NATO-led ISAF was quoted as saying in a statement without giving either victims` nationalities or more details about the incident following the ISAF policy.
Over 51,000-strong NATO-led foreign troops, over 33,000 of them Americans, are currently being deployed in Afghanistan. Casualties of Friday`s blast brought the number of foreign soldiers killed in Afghanistan to 44 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?