Three people killed in Antigua plane crash: Airline
St John`s (Antigua): A tiny Caribbean airline says three people have died in the crash of a twin engine plane at Antigua`s airport.
FlyMontserrat CEO Nigel Harris says two passengers and pilot Jason Forbes were killed in yesterday afternoon crash at V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua. He says one passenger has been critically injured.
The nine seat Britten Norman Islander plane with four people aboard was headed from Antigua to Montserrat when it slammed into the ground off a rain slicked runway seconds after takeoff.
Stanley Smith is the head of the Antigua & Barbuda Airport Authority. He said Monday they will only release the identities of the passengers after relatives are contacted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'