Three people killed in Antigua plane crash: Airline
St John`s (Antigua): A tiny Caribbean airline says three people have died in the crash of a twin engine plane at Antigua`s airport.
FlyMontserrat CEO Nigel Harris says two passengers and pilot Jason Forbes were killed in yesterday afternoon crash at V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua. He says one passenger has been critically injured.
The nine seat Britten Norman Islander plane with four people aboard was headed from Antigua to Montserrat when it slammed into the ground off a rain slicked runway seconds after takeoff.
Stanley Smith is the head of the Antigua & Barbuda Airport Authority. He said Monday they will only release the identities of the passengers after relatives are contacted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH