Three people killed in Antigua plane crash: Airline
St John`s (Antigua): A tiny Caribbean airline says three people have died in the crash of a twin engine plane at Antigua`s airport.
FlyMontserrat CEO Nigel Harris says two passengers and pilot Jason Forbes were killed in yesterday afternoon crash at V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua. He says one passenger has been critically injured.
The nine seat Britten Norman Islander plane with four people aboard was headed from Antigua to Montserrat when it slammed into the ground off a rain slicked runway seconds after takeoff.
Stanley Smith is the head of the Antigua & Barbuda Airport Authority. He said Monday they will only release the identities of the passengers after relatives are contacted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'