Three people killed in Iraq violence
Baghdad: Three people were killed and seven wounded in separate attacks in central and eastern Iraq Saturday, Xinhua reported.
Two people were killed and two wounded when a roadside bomb ripped through a residential area in a town, located some 30 km from capital city of Baghdad, an interior ministry source said.
In Diyala province, a soldier was killed and three policemen injured when two roadside bombs went off simultaneously near a joint Iraqi army and police patrol, some 65 km from Baghdad, a source said.
In a separate incident, a roadside bomb detonated in a village near Baquba, wounding two people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!