Three people killed in Iraq violence
Baghdad: Three people were killed and seven wounded in separate attacks in central and eastern Iraq Saturday, Xinhua reported.
Two people were killed and two wounded when a roadside bomb ripped through a residential area in a town, located some 30 km from capital city of Baghdad, an interior ministry source said.
In Diyala province, a soldier was killed and three policemen injured when two roadside bombs went off simultaneously near a joint Iraqi army and police patrol, some 65 km from Baghdad, a source said.
In a separate incident, a roadside bomb detonated in a village near Baquba, wounding two people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'