Three people killed in Iraq violence
Baghdad: Three people were killed and seven wounded in separate attacks in central and eastern Iraq Saturday, Xinhua reported.
Two people were killed and two wounded when a roadside bomb ripped through a residential area in a town, located some 30 km from capital city of Baghdad, an interior ministry source said.
In Diyala province, a soldier was killed and three policemen injured when two roadside bombs went off simultaneously near a joint Iraqi army and police patrol, some 65 km from Baghdad, a source said.
In a separate incident, a roadside bomb detonated in a village near Baquba, wounding two people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days