Three rockets fired into Afghan capital: Police
Kabul: Afghan police say at least three rockets have been fired into Kabul but so far no casualties have been reported.
Gen Mohammad Zahir of the criminal investigation division of the Kabul police says the rockets landed in the Afghan capital this morning near a private television station and close to an office area used by the Afghan intelligence service.
He says police are investigating a report that shrapnel struck a civilian vehicle.
But Zahir says that the car didn`t stop and so police don`t know if anyone was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Types of HIV carried by chimps can infect humans: Study
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch
- Watch: Videos show German-Iranian gunman going on rampage in Munich
- Heavy rain in China kills at least 24, millions evacuated
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32