Three rockets fired into Afghan capital: Police
Kabul: Afghan police say at least three rockets have been fired into Kabul but so far no casualties have been reported.
Gen Mohammad Zahir of the criminal investigation division of the Kabul police says the rockets landed in the Afghan capital this morning near a private television station and close to an office area used by the Afghan intelligence service.
He says police are investigating a report that shrapnel struck a civilian vehicle.
But Zahir says that the car didn`t stop and so police don`t know if anyone was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report