Three rockets fired into Afghan capital: Police
Kabul: Afghan police say at least three rockets have been fired into Kabul but so far no casualties have been reported.
Gen Mohammad Zahir of the criminal investigation division of the Kabul police says the rockets landed in the Afghan capital this morning near a private television station and close to an office area used by the Afghan intelligence service.
He says police are investigating a report that shrapnel struck a civilian vehicle.
But Zahir says that the car didn`t stop and so police don`t know if anyone was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report