Three rockets fired into Afghan capital: Police
Kabul: Afghan police say at least three rockets have been fired into Kabul but so far no casualties have been reported.
Gen Mohammad Zahir of the criminal investigation division of the Kabul police says the rockets landed in the Afghan capital this morning near a private television station and close to an office area used by the Afghan intelligence service.
He says police are investigating a report that shrapnel struck a civilian vehicle.
But Zahir says that the car didn`t stop and so police don`t know if anyone was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Over one million sign UK petition for second EU vote
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Subramanian Swamy's reply to Robert Vadra: 'Concentrate on staying out of jail`
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Congress protests ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Smart City event in Pune