Three rockets fired into Afghan capital: Police
Kabul: Afghan police say at least three rockets have been fired into Kabul but so far no casualties have been reported.
Gen Mohammad Zahir of the criminal investigation division of the Kabul police says the rockets landed in the Afghan capital this morning near a private television station and close to an office area used by the Afghan intelligence service.
He says police are investigating a report that shrapnel struck a civilian vehicle.
But Zahir says that the car didn`t stop and so police don`t know if anyone was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof