Three Saudi militants killed in blast abroad: Ministry
Riyadh: The Saudi Interior Ministry says an investigation has shown that three Saudi militants were killed in a September 14 blast outside the country.
The official Saudi Press agency quoted a ministry statement as saying on Monday that DNA tests showed the three were militants who had fled the country to join militants abroad.
It did not say in which country the blast took place.
It named the three as Mohammed Abdel-Rahman al-Rashed, 28, Sultan Radi al-Utaibi, 26, and Fahd Jutayli, 28, who was released from Guantanamo prison in 2007. Jutayli was reported to have been killed by security forces last year in Yemen, where Saudi militants have been finding sanctuary.
Both al-Rashed and al-Utaibi were on Saudi Arabia`s most wanted list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!