Three Saudi militants killed in blast abroad: Ministry
Riyadh: The Saudi Interior Ministry says an investigation has shown that three Saudi militants were killed in a September 14 blast outside the country.
The official Saudi Press agency quoted a ministry statement as saying on Monday that DNA tests showed the three were militants who had fled the country to join militants abroad.
It did not say in which country the blast took place.
It named the three as Mohammed Abdel-Rahman al-Rashed, 28, Sultan Radi al-Utaibi, 26, and Fahd Jutayli, 28, who was released from Guantanamo prison in 2007. Jutayli was reported to have been killed by security forces last year in Yemen, where Saudi militants have been finding sanctuary.
Both al-Rashed and al-Utaibi were on Saudi Arabia`s most wanted list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?