Three terrorists killed in Egypt car bombing
Cairo: At least three terrorists were killed in a car bomb attack near a police training centre in Egypt`s North Sinai region bordering Israel, officials said.
The bombing took place in Arish city, sources told Xinhua.
Meanwhile, two soldiers were shot dead and three others wounded in armed attacks also in North Sinai on Wednesday.
Attacks on security forces have increased after the Army ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi earlier this month.
Security officials say the attacks are being carried out by Islamist groups to pressure the military for Morsi`s return.
Over the past two weeks, more than 30 people, including soldiers and civilians, have been killed in similar attacks in North Sinai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note