Three terrorists killed in Egypt car bombing
Cairo: At least three terrorists were killed in a car bomb attack near a police training centre in Egypt`s North Sinai region bordering Israel, officials said.
The bombing took place in Arish city, sources told Xinhua.
Meanwhile, two soldiers were shot dead and three others wounded in armed attacks also in North Sinai on Wednesday.
Attacks on security forces have increased after the Army ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi earlier this month.
Security officials say the attacks are being carried out by Islamist groups to pressure the military for Morsi`s return.
Over the past two weeks, more than 30 people, including soldiers and civilians, have been killed in similar attacks in North Sinai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!