Three terrorists killed in Egypt car bombing
Cairo: At least three terrorists were killed in a car bomb attack near a police training centre in Egypt`s North Sinai region bordering Israel, officials said.
The bombing took place in Arish city, sources told Xinhua.
Meanwhile, two soldiers were shot dead and three others wounded in armed attacks also in North Sinai on Wednesday.
Attacks on security forces have increased after the Army ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi earlier this month.
Security officials say the attacks are being carried out by Islamist groups to pressure the military for Morsi`s return.
Over the past two weeks, more than 30 people, including soldiers and civilians, have been killed in similar attacks in North Sinai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient
- Salman Khan flaunting his biceps in new 'Sultan' still will leave you flabbergasted! - View pic