Three terrorists killed in Egypt car bombing
Cairo: At least three terrorists were killed in a car bomb attack near a police training centre in Egypt`s North Sinai region bordering Israel, officials said.
The bombing took place in Arish city, sources told Xinhua.
Meanwhile, two soldiers were shot dead and three others wounded in armed attacks also in North Sinai on Wednesday.
Attacks on security forces have increased after the Army ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi earlier this month.
Security officials say the attacks are being carried out by Islamist groups to pressure the military for Morsi`s return.
Over the past two weeks, more than 30 people, including soldiers and civilians, have been killed in similar attacks in North Sinai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- FSSAI to remove potassium bromate from food additives list
- French Open 2016: Stan Wawrinka escapes historic blow, Garbine Muguruza struggles
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death