Tiger Woods was beaten up by wife?
London: Paramedics accompanying Tiger Woods on the night of his car accident reportedly suspected his wife had beaten him up.
The medics refused to let Elin Nordegren ride with them in the ambulance over the suspicions, according to newly released records from the Florida Highway Patrol.
The documents showed that when paramedics picked up the ace golfer "one of the crew stated that (his) wife could not go in the ambulance because this was a domestic", Times Online reported.
Woods, however, maintains there has never been any incident of physical violence between him and his wife.
He said: "Some people have speculated that Elin somehow hurt or attacked me on Thanksgiving Night. It angers me that people would fabricate a story like that. She never hit me that night or any other night. There has never been an episode of domestic violence in our marriage. Ever."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city