Tiger Woods was beaten up by wife?
London: Paramedics accompanying Tiger Woods on the night of his car accident reportedly suspected his wife had beaten him up.
The medics refused to let Elin Nordegren ride with them in the ambulance over the suspicions, according to newly released records from the Florida Highway Patrol.
The documents showed that when paramedics picked up the ace golfer "one of the crew stated that (his) wife could not go in the ambulance because this was a domestic", Times Online reported.
Woods, however, maintains there has never been any incident of physical violence between him and his wife.
He said: "Some people have speculated that Elin somehow hurt or attacked me on Thanksgiving Night. It angers me that people would fabricate a story like that. She never hit me that night or any other night. There has never been an episode of domestic violence in our marriage. Ever."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory