Toddler causes brief commotion in White House
Washington: A toddler squeezed through the White House fence, resulting in lockdown of the residence of US President Barack Obama and a brief commotion among the Secret Service agents.
The incident occurred yesterday at around 8 pm (local time) when the toddler got away from his parents, squeezed through the fence and entered the most protected White House grounds, triggering a brief lockdown of the White House.
The toddler was soon handed over to his parents.
"We were going to wait until he learned to talk to question him, but in lieu of that he got a timeout and was sent on way with parents," US Secret Service spokesman, Edwin Donovan, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH