Toddler causes brief commotion in White House
Washington: A toddler squeezed through the White House fence, resulting in lockdown of the residence of US President Barack Obama and a brief commotion among the Secret Service agents.
The incident occurred yesterday at around 8 pm (local time) when the toddler got away from his parents, squeezed through the fence and entered the most protected White House grounds, triggering a brief lockdown of the White House.
The toddler was soon handed over to his parents.
"We were going to wait until he learned to talk to question him, but in lieu of that he got a timeout and was sent on way with parents," US Secret Service spokesman, Edwin Donovan, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump was 'being sarcastic' over Russia hacking comments
- Full text of US President Barack Obama's speech at Democratic convention
- Tim Kaine accepts Democratic nomination for VP
- Decoded! 5 exciting details of your PAN number
- World Hepatitis Day: 52 million Indians suffer from chronic hepatitis