Toilet paper made of gold for sale in Australia
Melbourne: An Australian company is set to take the idea of extravagant living to another level with an eccentric new product - toilet paper made of gold!
The 22-carat gold toilet paper is priced at a staggering USD 1,376,900 million per roll.
The company Toilet Paper Man has only produced one roll so far and claims it is 100 per cent usable and safe.
It also comes gift-wrapped with a free bottle of champagne and will be personally delivered at your doorstep.
The company took inspiration for the product from full gold toilet seats in Dubai in the UAE.
"This is the most expensive toilet paper roll in the world.
A quality 3-ply toilet paper with 22-carat gold through the roll," according to the product`s website.
"As you use the toilet paper 22-carat gold flakes will fall onto the floor and your behind taking you to another level of sophistication," the website said.
The company is yet to make a sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video