Toilet paper made of gold for sale in Australia
Melbourne: An Australian company is set to take the idea of extravagant living to another level with an eccentric new product - toilet paper made of gold!
The 22-carat gold toilet paper is priced at a staggering USD 1,376,900 million per roll.
The company Toilet Paper Man has only produced one roll so far and claims it is 100 per cent usable and safe.
It also comes gift-wrapped with a free bottle of champagne and will be personally delivered at your doorstep.
The company took inspiration for the product from full gold toilet seats in Dubai in the UAE.
"This is the most expensive toilet paper roll in the world.
A quality 3-ply toilet paper with 22-carat gold through the roll," according to the product`s website.
"As you use the toilet paper 22-carat gold flakes will fall onto the floor and your behind taking you to another level of sophistication," the website said.
The company is yet to make a sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin files petition in Bihar court, claims threat to his life from state govt
- Wimbledon: Serena Williams enters second round ousts Amra Sadikovic
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- `Run machine` Virat Kohli credits physical fitness for consistency in performance