Toilet paper made of gold for sale in Australia
Melbourne: An Australian company is set to take the idea of extravagant living to another level with an eccentric new product - toilet paper made of gold!
The 22-carat gold toilet paper is priced at a staggering USD 1,376,900 million per roll.
The company Toilet Paper Man has only produced one roll so far and claims it is 100 per cent usable and safe.
It also comes gift-wrapped with a free bottle of champagne and will be personally delivered at your doorstep.
The company took inspiration for the product from full gold toilet seats in Dubai in the UAE.
"This is the most expensive toilet paper roll in the world.
A quality 3-ply toilet paper with 22-carat gold through the roll," according to the product`s website.
"As you use the toilet paper 22-carat gold flakes will fall onto the floor and your behind taking you to another level of sophistication," the website said.
The company is yet to make a sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot