Tony Blair-Murdoch`s wife affair rumours upset Cherie Blair
London: Cherie Blair has vehemently denied that her husband Tony did not have an affair with Rupert Murdoch`s wife.
Unfounded rumours about the former Prime Minister swept the internet after it was revealed media tycoon Murdoch is divorcing Wendi Deng, the Mirror reported.
But sources close to barrister Cherie - mum to Blair`s four children - have told the Sunday People she is certain her husband was not intimate with Deng.
According to one source, she knows these rumours are absolute nonsense, as she trusts Tony implicitly and knows he wouldn`t do anything to hurt her or their kids.
She is bemused and baffled by the whole thing, the source said.
Cherie has been telling those close to her that she is upset that people would say such things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside