Tony Blair-Murdoch`s wife affair rumours upset Cherie Blair
London: Cherie Blair has vehemently denied that her husband Tony did not have an affair with Rupert Murdoch`s wife.
Unfounded rumours about the former Prime Minister swept the internet after it was revealed media tycoon Murdoch is divorcing Wendi Deng, the Mirror reported.
But sources close to barrister Cherie - mum to Blair`s four children - have told the Sunday People she is certain her husband was not intimate with Deng.
According to one source, she knows these rumours are absolute nonsense, as she trusts Tony implicitly and knows he wouldn`t do anything to hurt her or their kids.
She is bemused and baffled by the whole thing, the source said.
Cherie has been telling those close to her that she is upset that people would say such things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'