`Tragic mistake` to assign blame too soon for Syrian chemical attack: Russia
Moscow: Russia said on Sunday that assigning blame too soon over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria would be a "tragic mistake", ahead of a United Nations` investigation on Monday.
"We strongly urge those who by trying to impose their opinion on UN experts ahead of the results of an investigation ... to exercise discretion and not make tragic mistakes," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre