Train derails in Russia, injures 76
Moscow: As many as 76 people were injured after a passenger train derailed Sunday in Russia`s Krasnodar territory, local media said.
The first five cars of the Novosibirsk-Adler train went off rails in the railway section between stations Krylovskaya and Kislyakovka at around 5.00 p.m.(1300 GMT), reported Xinhua citing official sources.
Over 80 people sought medical assistance, a law enforcement source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf