Tripoli police chief assassinated: Libyan security
Tripoli: Colonel Mohamed al-Suissi, chief of police in Tripoli, was killed by unidentified attackers in the Libyan capital`s eastern suburbs on Tuesday, a security source told AFP.
"Colonel al-Suissi was killed by a group of unknown hooded, armed people. Two men with him were kidnapped" in the attack, said the source, who asked not to be named.
State news agency Lana confirmed the assassination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'