Truck blast in Saudi Arabia kills at least 22
Riyadh: At least 22 people were killed and 111 others were injured when a gas tanker truck transporting fuel exploded on Thursday in the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Al-Arabiya television reported.
The explosion took place in the eastern part of Riyadh when the driver hit a bridge on Shaikh Jaber road, at about 7:30 am (local time), causing a gas leak, a news agency reported.
The accident damaged several vehicles and nearby houses, reported Xinhua quoting Al Arabiya.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder