Truck blast in Saudi Arabia kills at least 22
Riyadh: At least 22 people were killed and 111 others were injured when a gas tanker truck transporting fuel exploded on Thursday in the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Al-Arabiya television reported.
The explosion took place in the eastern part of Riyadh when the driver hit a bridge on Shaikh Jaber road, at about 7:30 am (local time), causing a gas leak, a news agency reported.
The accident damaged several vehicles and nearby houses, reported Xinhua quoting Al Arabiya.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Israeli woman gang-raped in Manali, probe launched
- New protein gives new hope for Alzheimer's cure!
- Android users can now enjoy Prisma app!
- Another setback! Case filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement