Truck-bus crash in Moscow kills 14
Moscow: Fourteen people are dead after a truck carrying concrete ran into a passenger bus in an outlying area of Moscow.
The Emergency Services Ministry says in a statement that 22 people have been hospitalised with injuries from Saturday afternoon crash.
The accident occurred when the truck ploughed into the side of the bus near Oznobishino, a settlement in the Moscow municipality about 40 kilometres south of the city centre.
The drivers of both vehicles are among the hospitalised, Russian news reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert