Trump offers USD 5 mn if Obama releases records
New York: Donald Trump has a deal for President Barack Obama if he releases his college and passport records, the real estate mogul will contribute USD 5 million to a charity of Obama`s choice.
Trump made the announcement Wednesday in a video posted to his Twitter account. He called Obama "the least transparent president in the history of this country."
Trump has endorsed Republican Mitt Romney in the presidential race. Trump drew broad publicity last year for questioning whether Obama was born in the US and eligible to be president, forcing Obama to release his long-form birth certificate.
In the video, Trump said he was proud to have pushed Obama to release the birth certificate or "whatever it may be."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi