Tsarnaevs` father puts off plans to travel to US

Last Updated: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 20:25

Tsarnaevs` father puts off plans to travel to US
Makhachkala (Russia): The father of the Boston bombing suspects says he has indefinitely put off returning to the US because he is too sick to make the trip from Russia.

Anzor Tsarnaev announced plans last week to travel to the US in the hope of seeing his jailed younger son and burying his elder one.

But the 46-year-old Tsarnaev told The Associated Press today that those plans are off, saying he is suffering from bad headaches and high blood pressure. He said he still hopes to go when he is feeling better.

Speaking by cell phone, Tsarnaev refused to say where he was. He said he remains on Russian territory, but is no longer in the southern province of Dagestan, where he had been living, or in neighbouring Chechnya.

PTI



First Published: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 20:25

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus