Tunisians held in Turkey over killing of US envoy
Tunis: Turkish police have arrested two Tunisian nationals at the Istanbul airport for their alleged involvement in the killing of the US ambassador to Libya, Xinhua reported.
The Shems FM report quoted Turkish Kanal D channel as saying that both Tunisians were trying to enter Turkey with fake passports.
They were arrested Friday at the Ataturk International Airport.
Libya has arrested around 50 people for their alleged involvement in the killing of US ambassador to Tripoli, Christopher Stevens, and three other US diplomatic staffers, when the US consulate in Benghazi came under attack Sep 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city