Tunisia`s Foreign Minister resigns from transitional govt
Tunis: The official Tunisian TAP news
agency says the Foreign Minister has resigned.
Ahmed Ounaies` resignation comes just weeks after that
of his predecessor and less than a month after the formation
of a transitional government, which followed the Jan 14 ouster
of former President Zine Al Abidine Ben Ali.
Today`s TAP report didn`t give any reasons for
His predecessor, Kamel Morjane, was a minister under
Ben Ali and one of several who initially kept their jobs after
a mass uprising forced the longtime autocratic ruler into
exile in Saudi Arabia.
Continuing street protest forced out Morjane and most
Cabinet ministers with their roots in Ben Ali`s RCD party.
Ounaies was named to replace Morjane on Jan 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested