Turkey: 13 held for blast that killed nine
Ankara: Thirteen suspects have been detained in connection with a car bombing during Eid-ul-Fitr in Turkey that killed nine people, including four children, officials said on Friday.
Erdal Ata, the governor of the southeastern province of Gaziantep, said the blast dampened the festivity, Xinhua reported citing the Today`s Zaman newspaper website.
Along with the nine deaths, the bombing also left 68 others injured when a car full of explosives parked near the Karsiyaka police station in Sehitkamil district was blown up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what