Turkey: 13 held for blast that killed nine
Ankara: Thirteen suspects have been detained in connection with a car bombing during Eid-ul-Fitr in Turkey that killed nine people, including four children, officials said on Friday.
Erdal Ata, the governor of the southeastern province of Gaziantep, said the blast dampened the festivity, Xinhua reported citing the Today`s Zaman newspaper website.
Along with the nine deaths, the bombing also left 68 others injured when a car full of explosives parked near the Karsiyaka police station in Sehitkamil district was blown up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31