Turkey: 13 held for blast that killed nine
Ankara: Thirteen suspects have been detained in connection with a car bombing during Eid-ul-Fitr in Turkey that killed nine people, including four children, officials said on Friday.
Erdal Ata, the governor of the southeastern province of Gaziantep, said the blast dampened the festivity, Xinhua reported citing the Today`s Zaman newspaper website.
Along with the nine deaths, the bombing also left 68 others injured when a car full of explosives parked near the Karsiyaka police station in Sehitkamil district was blown up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune