Turkey: 13 held for blast that killed nine
Ankara: Thirteen suspects have been detained in connection with a car bombing during Eid-ul-Fitr in Turkey that killed nine people, including four children, officials said on Friday.
Erdal Ata, the governor of the southeastern province of Gaziantep, said the blast dampened the festivity, Xinhua reported citing the Today`s Zaman newspaper website.
Along with the nine deaths, the bombing also left 68 others injured when a car full of explosives parked near the Karsiyaka police station in Sehitkamil district was blown up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account