Turkey blast: Seven soldiers dead in Tunceli
Tunceli: At least five members of the Turkish security forces have been reported killed in a powerful bomb blast in the city of Tunceli, eastern Turkey, according to the BBC reports.
The blast hit an armoured military vehicle carrying the security forces, local press reported.
The explosion occurred near the town centre as the vehicle was passing through a main street in the city`s Atatürk neighbourhood.
An unknown number of casualties were taken to hospital. The explosion set fire to cars parked nearby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise