Turkey, citing ceasefire, lifts flight ban to Israel`s Ben Gurion airport
Istanbul: Turkey lifted a ban on flights to Tel Aviv`s Ben Gurion airport after a ceasefire was agreed between Israelis and Palestinians, the state`s SHGM aviation authority said on Saturday.
"Taking into account the current ceasefire situation, the flight ban on Israel`s Ben Gurion airport has been lifted, pending a subsequent announcement," it said via its Twitter account.
SHGM introduced the ban late on Tuesday and had repeatedly extended it due to security concerns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what