Turkey, citing ceasefire, lifts flight ban to Israel`s Ben Gurion airport
Istanbul: Turkey lifted a ban on flights to Tel Aviv`s Ben Gurion airport after a ceasefire was agreed between Israelis and Palestinians, the state`s SHGM aviation authority said on Saturday.
"Taking into account the current ceasefire situation, the flight ban on Israel`s Ben Gurion airport has been lifted, pending a subsequent announcement," it said via its Twitter account.
SHGM introduced the ban late on Tuesday and had repeatedly extended it due to security concerns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal