Turkey warns its citizens in Egypt
Ankara: Turkey on Monday warned its citizens in Egypt to stay away from protests and avoid travelling in Egypt.
"The citizens who will travel to Egypt should prefer towns and cities that have direct flights (with Turkey), and avoid travelling by land," Xinhua quoted the Turkish foreign ministry as stating.
"It is also necessary to stay away from the squares where demonstrations are held," the statement added.
The ministry also advised Turkish nationals in Egypt to contact the Turkish embassy in Cairo, the general consulate in Alexandria or the ministry`s call centre in case of any emergency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says