Turkey warns its citizens in Egypt
Ankara: Turkey on Monday warned its citizens in Egypt to stay away from protests and avoid travelling in Egypt.
"The citizens who will travel to Egypt should prefer towns and cities that have direct flights (with Turkey), and avoid travelling by land," Xinhua quoted the Turkish foreign ministry as stating.
"It is also necessary to stay away from the squares where demonstrations are held," the statement added.
The ministry also advised Turkish nationals in Egypt to contact the Turkish embassy in Cairo, the general consulate in Alexandria or the ministry`s call centre in case of any emergency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'