Turkish airliner makes emergency landing
Bucharest: A Turkish plane had to make an emergency landing on Thursday near Romania`s capital city of Bucharest, following a conflict among passengers on board.
The plane, with 196 passengers on board, was en route to Copenhagen from Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey, Xinhua reported.
The landing was made in the afternoon on the Henri Coanda International Airport near Bucharest.
Later, policemen entered the landed plane and took an injured passenger in the ambulance, with his wife accompanying him.
According to a release of Bucharest Airports National Company, the aircraft belongs to the Turkish company Freebird Airlines.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India