Turkish airliner makes emergency landing
Bucharest: A Turkish plane had to make an emergency landing on Thursday near Romania`s capital city of Bucharest, following a conflict among passengers on board.
The plane, with 196 passengers on board, was en route to Copenhagen from Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey, Xinhua reported.
The landing was made in the afternoon on the Henri Coanda International Airport near Bucharest.
Later, policemen entered the landed plane and took an injured passenger in the ambulance, with his wife accompanying him.
According to a release of Bucharest Airports National Company, the aircraft belongs to the Turkish company Freebird Airlines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore