Turkish airliner makes emergency landing
Bucharest: A Turkish plane had to make an emergency landing on Thursday near Romania`s capital city of Bucharest, following a conflict among passengers on board.
The plane, with 196 passengers on board, was en route to Copenhagen from Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey, Xinhua reported.
The landing was made in the afternoon on the Henri Coanda International Airport near Bucharest.
Later, policemen entered the landed plane and took an injured passenger in the ambulance, with his wife accompanying him.
According to a release of Bucharest Airports National Company, the aircraft belongs to the Turkish company Freebird Airlines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal