Turkish commandos capture 5 pirates off Somalia
Ankara: The Turkish military says navy commandos aboard a Turkish frigate have captured five pirates in the Gulf of Aden.
The military says in a statement that the commandos
aboard the TCG Gediz frigate, part of a NATO force patrolling
the seas, raided the skiff today morning upon a request to
block it before it could attack a ship.
It says a navy helicopter aboard a second Turkish
frigate, the TCG Gaziantep, also took part in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?