Turkish commandos capture 5 pirates off Somalia
Ankara: The Turkish military says navy commandos aboard a Turkish frigate have captured five pirates in the Gulf of Aden.
The military says in a statement that the commandos
aboard the TCG Gediz frigate, part of a NATO force patrolling
the seas, raided the skiff today morning upon a request to
block it before it could attack a ship.
It says a navy helicopter aboard a second Turkish
frigate, the TCG Gaziantep, also took part in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video